The Senzati Safety Screen is designed to fit the Mercedes Vito and V-Class (447 range from 2015 onwards). Once fitted by a qualified installer, the device can removed and refitted as required. It is designed to be installed between the driver and rear passenger compartment to keep separation between the occupants and prevent the transmission of infection.
It is not to be used as a load partition, and is solely designed to divide the driver and passenger compartments of a passenger carrying vehicle.
The Senzati Safety Screen should only be installed on Mercedes Vito/V-Class that have Tempmatic Air Conditioning fitted to the rear of the vehicle. Fitting a screen to a vehicle without independent rear air conditioning will not prevent the spread of infection between the Driver’s compartment and the Passenger’s compartment.
- The Senzati Safety Screen complies with the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986.
- The Senzati Safety Screen is designed and manufactured to European Whole Vehicle Type Approval Standard.
- The Senzati Safety Screen has passed independent validation to European Standard.
- Once the initial fitment has been completed by a Senzati approved Installer, the screen can be safely removed and re-installed by the Owner/Operator.
- The installation of the Senzati Safety Screen complies with Mercedes Body Builder Guidelines and does not compromise the integrity of the vehicle structure.
- The screen is constructed of Polycarbonate and complies with ECE R43 V111.
- The screen sits rearward of the B Pillar and does not impede the drivers vision, movement or communication with the passengers.
- The screen does not impede driver or passenger access or egress to/from the vehicle.
- Your insurance company must be notified of the fitment of the Senzati Safety Screen.